All ADIA practices are fully compliant with the Federal Government’s Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme.
This accreditation, which must be re-applied for every four year, covers all aspects of a practice including:
- registration and licensing of personnel
- diagnostic imaging equipment and servicing
- radiation safety and radiographic technique charts
- infection control
- provision of diagnostic imaging services and reporting and recording image findings
- consumer information
- patient identification and procedure matching
- medication management
- diagnostic imaging protocols, and
- consumer feedback and complaints.